FXL Fan Storage Heater
- Compact design, little larger than conventional storage heaters.
- Simple controls for ease of use.
- Requires little or no top up from day energy, resulting in lower annual running costs.
- Can add up to 6 points to a property’s SAP energy rating.
- Built in boost element for supplementary heating.
- Automatic charging provides excellent economy on all tariffs.
- High fan speed selectable for faster core discharge in commercial environments.
- Accurate thermostatic control of room temperature.
- Fan operation can be controlled by external timer, such as one of Dimplex's RF thermostat kits.
- Requires both off peak and 24 hour electrical supplies.
- Secure wall fixing for safety.
- Feet may be fitted under carpet or on top of suitable floor covering.
- Simple assembly for flexible positioning and quick installation.
- Compatible with all off peak tariffs.
- Improved energy performance rating.
Your quotation has been updated
An error occurred updating your quotation, please try again.
Please enter a whole number and try again.
Please enter a quantity and try again.
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Colour||Willow White - Wall spacer: Birch Grey|
|Lead Time||6-8 weeks|
|Voltage||230-240V - 50Hz|
|Weight||26kg without bricks - 120kg with bricks|
The core heat storage bricks are enclosed by insulation panels providing approximately 2.5 times more heat retention than conventional storage heaters.
Achieved by a low noise centrifugal type fan drawing air through the hot core. The fan is switched by the room thermostat to allow heat output on demand.
Charging is regulated by a unique system monitoring both room temperature and the state of the storage core.
Provided by a supplementary element which will only operate when the useful core heat is exhausted.
Microporous silica and mineral wool.
2 Storage Core
High density bonded magnetite bricks (standard bricks as used on XL/XLS/CXLS heaters).
3 Heating Elements
4 Core Extract Fan
Low noise centrifugal type.
5 Direct Acting Heater
Integral fan boost element.
6 Supply Connection
Two supplies taken into heater for separate storage and fan circuits. Storage heater circuit connection and fan circuit connection all at right hand end of base (left side on FXL12i). Provision for left or right hand cable entry to all circuits.
1 User Controls
Manually adjustable room temperature thermostat. On/Off switch for boost.
2 Installer Set Controls
For commercial applications, installer can permanently select higher fan speed for faster core heat extraction.
1 Case Assembly and Weights
Containing assembled heater case and heating elements. Packed in single
2 Storage Bricks
Supplied, 2 bricks per pack. Approx weight of each brick 7.5kg. (See above for weight of heater with and without bricks).
Front panel, sides and top panel – Willow White: Rear heat shield and wall spacer – contrasting Birch Grey.
An attractive shelf is available in 2 lengths
|No. of slots||3||4||5|
|Storage input loading||1.7kW||2.55kW||3.4kW|
|Direct acting loading||1.5kW||1.5kW||1.5kW|
|No. of bricks||8||12||16|
|Shelf model no.||SHE18||SHE24|